Please read and agree to the TOS before commissioning me. [FULL TOS] I do bend the rules a bit or exclude certain people from certain rules, usually returning commissioners who have bought a lot/ bulks. You know who you are.
WILL - OCs, human(oid)s/ human body structure, small animals, very few and specific anthros(?), minimal armour/ mecha, ask
WON'T - high detail, bald/ muscular/ elderly, NSFW/fetishes, official characters, MLP & Sonic, mecha, designs, big animals, snouts, ask
| ORDERING RULES
• I go chronologically through the notes, but slots are determined by who pays first. • Maximum limit of 5 items per order (ex: 5 dollies/ 2 chibis + 3 wee icons/ etc.) unless said otherwise • Separate forms for separate photos please (unless obviously stated, but this is easier for me) • Please go to my terms for information about WIPs and previews. • Form MUST be filled properly otherwise I will ignore it. • Additional payment will be added for more complex orders and additions.
• I edit the note to make it cleaner/ more clear for me and use that note. It is highly preferred if you reply with it after I have made the changes.
Username : name of character's owner Commission Type : name of commission type Reference(s) : full colored images only Notes : in bullet form; any extras and specifics
Payment Method : PayPal or Points PayPal e-mail : if paying by PayPal
• $1 = 100 points. • Listed prices do not contain additional or transaction fees. These are base prices. With the fee is listen as well. • Couples will be twice the price. • If available, characters in group pictures will be priced separately. • Complex designs or designs I'm not used to will be charged extra. • Complex orders in general will be charged extra. • Additional items/ companions or animation will be charged based on complexity.
| Wee Icons | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • blinking animation • default heart companion (can be changed upon request) • default face left • ask for additional animation • I can do connecting icons but there are no discounts.
| Dollie Icons | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • blink and bounce animation • default face right • ask for additional animation • I can do connecting icons but there are no discounts.
| Dollie Chibis | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • about 200x200 pixels • unwatermarked version will be privately given to the buyer • ask for extra items/ companions
| Flat Chibi | $18+ / 1800+ (couples x2)
= $ 18.84 + • will have my 'watermark', but not as severe as the middle • ask for additional items/ companions • willing to do scenic backgrounds but only simple and flat colored
| Lineless | $20+ / 2000+ (NO COUPLES)
= $ 20.90 + • will have my 'watermark', but not as severe as the middle • ask for additional items/ companions • willing to do scenic backgrounds but only simple
| Doodle Page | $25+ / 2500+ (NO COUPLES)
TYPE A TYPE B
= $ 26.05 + • Type A is default. • Type A : separated pictures, connecting in some places • Type B : all of them tied together in some way, none of them alone
• HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND PREFER SIMPLE DESIGNS AND DECENT PALETTES • will simplify if needed (I'm not good at it though) • will have my watermark • will include at least 4 images; 1 big half/fullbody depending on character, a chibi, and random • ask for addtional items/ companions (small animals, plushes, etc.) • can give suggestions/ specifics, otherwise it will be up to me
Unlimited for a while (depends on how much each person orders).
• I may or may not give a warning when I raise prices • If you have a problem with my prices or terms, then look elsewhere. I am a student who has a life and school to attend to. Commissions are something I do when I have free time, but I will remain professional and accept my responsibility when accepting a commission. • I go through commissions generally fast, but factors such as weather/ indoor temperature (only if it's hot), life, and my health affects my work time and motivation. The heat is such a big factor you have no idea.
Oooooohhhhhh.... I get it now, OK. XD Also, one of your terms says "Artwork may NOT be used for resell/ profit from/ commercial use in digital or print" - do you do for personal prints (as in prints for personal use)? QwQ
Basically it means you can't sell it at all, like for prints or whatever online.
But I guess if the person wants to print it themselves fine by me because as long as they don't profit from it they can do whatever they want with the commission... but I personally can't make prints unless it's on a site like redbubble or society6.
Ah, I was thinking about mugs here at deviantART (just asked for future reference, since I was thinking about a style that isn't available + waiting for free shipping from deviantart, LOL), but I must check out those sites, I think. Thanks. ^^"
Actually I'm just a bit dense, so I'm not sure it's needed. TwT
built to be an
important tool to
artwork. But as
deviantART grows and
strives to create
new ways to discover
that keywords as we
currently use them
We think we
can do better -- and
MonthHave you ever
wandered through the
here on dA and
wondered what the
category was for?
Then ask no
should almost be
obvious what goes in
here, but let's play
dumb for a
are inspired by
novels, and other
forms of media. They
engage our minds
with a variety of
Fan fiction authors
are so enamored with
these other worlds
FREE OC PONY
REQUESTS!!! Since im
sorta board right
now I will be doing
-optional -not aloud
-mandatory -if you
can, pls tip me? in
my donation pool?
(trying to save up
for a new icon!)
-llama? - gore,
someone else' OC
-MUST BE UR OWN OC!
who have been
members of our Group
for quite a while
are aware of the
fact that many of
Submissions end up
featured wherever it
is possible to...
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More