Please read and agree to the TOS before commissioning me. [FULL TOS] I do bend the rules a bit or exclude certain people from certain rules, usually returning commissioners who have bought a lot/ bulks. You know who you are.
WILL - OCs, human(oid)s/ human body structure, small animals, very few and specific anthros(?), minimal armour/ mecha, ask
WON'T - high detail, bald/ muscular/ elderly, NSFW/fetishes, official characters, MLP & Sonic, mecha, designs, big animals, snouts, ask
| ORDERING RULES
• I go chronologically through the notes, but slots are determined by who pays first. • Maximum limit of 5 items per order (ex: 5 dollies/ 2 chibis + 3 wee icons/ etc.) unless said otherwise • Separate forms for separate photos please (unless obviously stated, but this is easier for me) • Please go to my terms for information about WIPs and previews. • Form MUST be filled properly otherwise I will ignore it. • Additional payment will be added for more complex orders and additions.
• I edit the note to make it cleaner/ more clear for me and use that note. It is highly preferred if you reply with it after I have made the changes.
Username : name of character's owner Commission Type : name of commission type Reference(s) : full colored images only Notes : in bullet form; any extras and specifics
Payment Method : PayPal or Points PayPal e-mail : if paying by PayPal
• $1 = 100 points. • Listed prices do not contain additional or transaction fees. These are base prices. With the fee is listen as well. • Couples will be twice the price. • If available, characters in group pictures will be priced separately. • Complex designs or designs I'm not used to will be charged extra. • Complex orders in general will be charged extra. • Additional items/ companions or animation will be charged based on complexity.
| Wee Icons | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • blinking animation • default heart companion (can be changed upon request) • default face left • ask for additional animation • I can do connecting icons but there are no discounts.
| Dollie Icons | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • blink and bounce animation • default face right • ask for additional animation • I can do connecting icons but there are no discounts.
| Dollie Chibis | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • about 200x200 pixels • unwatermarked version will be privately given to the buyer • ask for extra items/ companions
| Flat Chibi | $18+ / 1800+ (couples x2)
= $ 18.84 + • will have my 'watermark', but not as severe as the middle • ask for additional items/ companions • willing to do scenic backgrounds but only simple and flat colored
| Lineless | $20+ / 2000+ (NO COUPLES)
= $ 20.90 + • will have my 'watermark', but not as severe as the middle • ask for additional items/ companions • willing to do scenic backgrounds but only simple
| Doodle Page | $25+ / 2500+ (NO COUPLES)
TYPE A TYPE B
= $ 26.05 + • Type A is default. • Type A : separated pictures, connecting in some places • Type B : all of them tied together in some way, none of them alone
• HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND PREFER SIMPLE DESIGNS AND DECENT PALETTES • will simplify if needed (I'm not good at it though) • will have my watermark • will include at least 4 images; 1 big half/fullbody depending on character, a chibi, and random • ask for addtional items/ companions (small animals, plushes, etc.) • can give suggestions/ specifics, otherwise it will be up to me
Unlimited for a while (depends on how much each person orders).
• I may or may not give a warning when I raise prices • If you have a problem with my prices or terms, then look elsewhere. I am a student who has a life and school to attend to. Commissions are something I do when I have free time, but I will remain professional and accept my responsibility when accepting a commission. • I go through commissions generally fast, but factors such as weather/ indoor temperature (only if it's hot), life, and my health affects my work time and motivation. The heat is such a big factor you have no idea.
Oooooohhhhhh.... I get it now, OK. XD Also, one of your terms says "Artwork may NOT be used for resell/ profit from/ commercial use in digital or print" - do you do for personal prints (as in prints for personal use)? QwQ
Basically it means you can't sell it at all, like for prints or whatever online.
But I guess if the person wants to print it themselves fine by me because as long as they don't profit from it they can do whatever they want with the commission... but I personally can't make prints unless it's on a site like redbubble or society6.
Ah, I was thinking about mugs here at deviantART (just asked for future reference, since I was thinking about a style that isn't available + waiting for free shipping from deviantart, LOL), but I must check out those sites, I think. Thanks. ^^"
Actually I'm just a bit dense, so I'm not sure it's needed. TwT
Hi there dear! I know your commissions are currently closed but I was wondering if you will open commissions again for the dollie icons? They were so cute <3 And also, will you open them soon? Just to know if I'll be able to have the money when you do because I was totally interested in commissioning you again hehe Don't feel like I am rushing you or something because of my last question please >v< Thanks for the taking the time to read this or even reply <3
Hello! It depends if I feel like pixeling by then, but I usually open all my icon styles except for this time (because I was too lazy to do extra animations). Most likely yes. I dont know but probably around June? I'm finishing up the school year on the 3rd so probably anytime after that. Thank you for your interest though.