Please read and agree to the TOS before commissioning me. [FULL TOS] I do bend the rules a bit or exclude certain people from certain rules, usually returning commissioners who have bought a lot/ bulks. You know who you are.
WILL - OCs, human(oid)s/ human body structure, small animals, very few and specific anthros(?), minimal armour/ mecha, ask
WON'T - high detail, bald/ muscular/ elderly, NSFW/fetishes, official characters, MLP & Sonic, mecha, designs, big animals, snouts, ask
| ORDERING RULES
• I go chronologically through the notes, but slots are determined by who pays first. • Maximum limit of 5 items per order (ex: 5 dollies/ 2 chibis + 3 wee icons/ etc.) unless said otherwise • Separate forms for separate photos please (unless obviously stated, but this is easier for me) • Please go to my terms for information about WIPs and previews. • Form MUST be filled properly otherwise I will ignore it. • Additional payment will be added for more complex orders and additions.
• I edit the note to make it cleaner/ more clear for me and use that note. It is highly preferred if you reply with it after I have made the changes.
Username : name of character's owner Commission Type : name of commission type Reference(s) : full colored images only Notes : in bullet form; any extras and specifics
Payment Method : PayPal or Points PayPal e-mail : if paying by PayPal
• $1 = 100 points. • Listed prices do not contain additional or transaction fees. These are base prices. With the fee is listen as well. • Couples will be twice the price. • If available, characters in group pictures will be priced separately. • Complex designs or designs I'm not used to will be charged extra. • Complex orders in general will be charged extra. • Additional items/ companions or animation will be charged based on complexity.
| Wee Icons | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • blinking animation • default heart companion (can be changed upon request) • default face left • ask for additional animation • I can do connecting icons but there are no discounts.
| Dollie Icons | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • blink and bounce animation • default face right • ask for additional animation • I can do connecting icons but there are no discounts.
| Dollie Chibis | $8+ / 800+ (couples x2)
= $ 8.54 + • about 200x200 pixels • unwatermarked version will be privately given to the buyer • ask for extra items/ companions
| Flat Chibi | $18+ / 1800+ (couples x2)
= $ 18.84 + • will have my 'watermark', but not as severe as the middle • ask for additional items/ companions • willing to do scenic backgrounds but only simple and flat colored
| Lineless | $20+ / 2000+ (NO COUPLES)
= $ 20.90 + • will have my 'watermark', but not as severe as the middle • ask for additional items/ companions • willing to do scenic backgrounds but only simple
| Doodle Page | $25+ / 2500+ (NO COUPLES)
TYPE A TYPE B
= $ 26.05 + • Type A is default. • Type A : separated pictures, connecting in some places • Type B : all of them tied together in some way, none of them alone
• HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND PREFER SIMPLE DESIGNS AND DECENT PALETTES • will simplify if needed (I'm not good at it though) • will have my watermark • will include at least 4 images; 1 big half/fullbody depending on character, a chibi, and random • ask for addtional items/ companions (small animals, plushes, etc.) • can give suggestions/ specifics, otherwise it will be up to me
Unlimited for a while (depends on how much each person orders).
• I may or may not give a warning when I raise prices • If you have a problem with my prices or terms, then look elsewhere. I am a student who has a life and school to attend to. Commissions are something I do when I have free time, but I will remain professional and accept my responsibility when accepting a commission. • I go through commissions generally fast, but factors such as weather/ indoor temperature (only if it's hot), life, and my health affects my work time and motivation. The heat is such a big factor you have no idea.
Oooooohhhhhh.... I get it now, OK. XD Also, one of your terms says "Artwork may NOT be used for resell/ profit from/ commercial use in digital or print" - do you do for personal prints (as in prints for personal use)? QwQ
Basically it means you can't sell it at all, like for prints or whatever online.
But I guess if the person wants to print it themselves fine by me because as long as they don't profit from it they can do whatever they want with the commission... but I personally can't make prints unless it's on a site like redbubble or society6.
Ah, I was thinking about mugs here at deviantART (just asked for future reference, since I was thinking about a style that isn't available + waiting for free shipping from deviantart, LOL), but I must check out those sites, I think. Thanks. ^^"
Actually I'm just a bit dense, so I'm not sure it's needed. TwT
Haven't held a
single giveaway yet
this year… so,
let's hold one now!
winners in total
-◊ 1st place:
100 points (one
place: 50 points
3rd place: 25 points
appreciated, it i...
is the second
journal post of some
of my favorite
(check also the 1st
part) that inspire
me and I hope that
might be helpful for
channel by Will
(@willterrell) , who
is a cartoonist and
:la:First of all,
thank you so much
for all the birthday
wishes! You've no
idea how it made me
I turned 23
yesterday. I feel so
because it's my
birthday, I decided
to hold a giveaway
and an art
giveaway, I will
for a new give away
:la:Rules of the
Give away .to enter
in this give away
fav and comment on
the journal below
this is important
because you need to
get a number from
me(if you don't
comment you cannot
get a number and not
win)this give away
is only open for
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More